We address various aspects of cloud development, cloud adoption by providing professional services to companies with business agility, while reducing total cost of ownership. Our Services for the Cloud provide you with complete ownership of Cloud development and adoption life cycle and are backed by our best-in-class partners.
Organizations are embracing cloud to benefit from the scalability, responsiveness and cost-efficiencies that cloud computing offers. The transformation to a cloud environment is a significant enterprise undertaking that has a tremendous impact on the way IT organizations operate and the way services are delivered to business users.
Digital Minds cloud expertise, proven assessment methodologies and skilled vendor-agnostic resources will provide your IT executives and front-line management the right support to select and implement the best cloud computing solutions for your environment.
Our tailored approach will help you with the following:
- Identify the cloud computing form, best suited to your business goals
- Transition applications to different cloud vendors based on their workload and cost-benefits
- Define a migration strategy and roadmap to meet your specific cloud implementation objectives and improve overall IT management and governance
- Identify your core security issues and optimize information security costs
- Provide end-to-end vendor-agnostic consulting with specific focus on client growth strategy
- Provide capabilities covering the full cloud transformation journey encompassing consulting, deployment and migration services, and environment build and management
Cloud Setup Model
Cloud Strategy and Planning
Assess your Cloud-readiness quotient with Digital Minds Cloud Advisory Services. Draw up a Cloud-adoption roadmap. Estimate your Return on Investment (ROI) and define a customized business service catalog, together with deployment options, based on the unique needs of your enterprise.
- Readiness assessment workshops
- Cloud-adoption roadmap
- ROI and business cases
- Identification of the business services catalog
- Organizational change management
- Governance, risk and compliance advisory
Build a robust and secure Cloud computing environment of your choice – private, hybrid or service provider Cloud – by making use of Digital Minds best-in-class technologies and standard processes to deliver infrastructure-as-a service (IaaS) as well as application platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
- Private Cloud IaaS and PaaS enablement services
- Hybrid Cloud-enablement services
- External service provider enablement services
We bring multiple services together (aggregation) to ensure that data and processes are integrated across your diverse on-premise and Cloud-based services (integration). We also address the overall organizational needs as well as the unique change management needs of your enterprise (customization) – providing consolidated metering and billing, so you can get a unified view of your Cloud resource usage and optimize such usage.
- Service arbitration
- Brokerage governance
These services are Cloud-enabled and can be on-boarded to a public or private Cloud, using appropriate data migration, application migration, application remediation, and user experience services. Determine the needs for Proof of Concept, Prototypes, Parallel run etc depending on the business criticality. Decide whether to adopt a staged approach and define the stages. Define migration approach for infrastructure, applications, database and tools.
- Service on-boarding
- Setup and administration of infrastructure in Public Cloud
- Private Cloud setup and administration
- Application and data migration
- Application remediation services
- Development and testing services
- Hybrid Cloud Setup and Utilization
- Workload setup in Public Cloud
- Database Migration to Cloud
- System Integration
- Email and Productivity Tools Configurations
- Cloud Management and Monitoring Services
- Cloud backup and disaster recovery management
Cloud Application Development
- Designing and developing applications FOR the Cloud
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) development
- Designing and developing applications ON the Cloud
Based on the workloads that you are planning to migrate to the Cloud, we define and deliver a risk-based security framework that addresses your compliance and privacy regulations, as well as tightly integrates with the existing security controls of your enterprise.
- Data security
- Application security and vulnerability management
- Identity management and governance
- Access management and federation
- Security information and event monitoring
- Closed-loop compliance and security management
Manage your Cloud governance and Quality of Service (QoS) issues efficiently with Digital Mind` Cloud Sustenance Services.
- Service performance
- Performance upkeep
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Service assurance
- Portfolio management
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) management
- Relationship management
- Finance management
- Release management
- Standards management